ST JOHN’S CO-CATHEDRAL
This is considering as a most impressive church in the city and it was designed by the architect Gerolamo Cassar. The church remains for its famous identity and taking over from the Church of St Lawrence in Vittoriosa as the place. It brings peace in mind when you visit this church anytime. It was built between 1573 and 1578. The cathedral church is familiar with lots of architects and excellent designs.
GRAND MASTER’S PALACE
After completing the first-day trip, the people could visit the Grand Master’s palace. The stern exterior of the 16th century denotes and conceals a sumptuous interior design. This should take with the residence of the Grand Masters of the Knights of St. John. The buildings are built on ancient period and once a residence of Grand Master’s palace. Moreover, Grand Master’s Palace takes a necessary role that conceals in giving a fabulous view to the travelers.
NATIONAL MUSEUM OF ARCHAEOLOGY
The National Museum of Archaeology is built and it is considered as an impressive Auberge de Provence. In general, the museum exhibits delicate stone tools and dating from 5200 BC and Phoenician amulets and an amazing temple model from Ta’ Hagrat and denotes National strength. With luxury stone tools, the Museum of Archaeology and visits while planning a trip to this destination. The museum is open for a limited time from morning and afternoon, and evening till night.
UPPER BARRAKKA GARDENS
The colonnaded gardens are taking high above Grand Harbour. It was created in the late of the 16th century with a relaxing point. The place is built by the knights from the nearby Auberge d’Italie. In addition to this, they provide a shady retreat from the bustle of tiny particles and visit the place at a cool time. A grand harbor has lots of big ships and containers see during the visit. The place is excellent to see in the early morning because the harbor has plenty of ships departure.
FORT ST ELMO AND CITY GATE
It is guarding Marsamxett and Grand Harbours are creating amazing places and after considering patron saint of Mariner. This fort was built by the knights in 1552 in just four months. It guards the harbors on either side of the Sceberras Park. On the other hand, the Reno Piano designed City Gate forms part of the architect’s Dramatic view and harmonious by taking entrance rather than 1960s gate.